[Yum] Re: A yum GUI exists: yumi

Powell, James F CONT james.f.powell at navy.mil
Mon Jul 12 23:00:53 UTC 2004

My X can use it, and you don't get much more non-tech than her.  It's a pretty straight forward interface, lets you pick what you want to install (upgrade or remove), then click the install button, and it takes care of the rest for you.  I do my upgrades via the cron job, but it is nice to use when there are new apps out there.

Jim Powell
L3 Communications GSI
Senior Scientist/Engineer
AV-8B Weapons Integration