[Yum] (no subject)

Dayne Ellanna dellanna at asf.alaska.edu
Mon Jul 12 16:44:19 UTC 2004

Hello,

When running YUM UPDATE I receive the following:

Server: Fedora Core 1 - i386 - Base
Server: Fedora Core 1 - i386 - Released Updates
Finding updated packages
Downloading needed headers
Resolving dependencies
....identical dependency loop exceeded
package cadaver needs libcom_err.so.3 (not provided)
package epiphany needs mozilla = 38:1.6 (not provided)
package postgresql-server needs libcom_err.so.3 (not provided)

I have tried to update the packages mentioned, however, I still get the
same error's.  Anyone have any ideas?  I am not sure what the "identical
dependency loop exceeded" problem is referring to.

Thanks,
Dayne