[Yum] update or upgrade?

Karsten Jeppesen karsten at jeppesens.com
Fri Jan 23 00:08:14 UTC 2004

>  and adds programs it believes the average user should have

He - that was an interesting remark. What makes yum think that you
should have a specific package?
I mean - it is all requires and provides. I would think any run would
result in a global hunt for unsatisfied requires?
Or am I wrong?
Can the repository mark certain packages as being "should have"?

Karsten