[Yum] Patch for yum

javier at rediris.es javier at rediris.es
Wed Jan 21 10:50:29 UTC 2004

As I told a couple of days ago, I was working on nevral.getHeader, to make it
return a header object. And the attached patch finish the work.

I will attempt to implemente the compareEVR function as a RPM_Base_Work method,
to allow comparisons as 'if hdr1 > hdr2 : ...'. If anybody is working on that,
please let me know.

As the previous one, this patch is built against yum-20040103.tar.gz.
I have tested both patches against CVS, and don't apply smoothly, but I can
send the patches against CVS if they are easier to aply.