[Yum] Re: [Cooker] YUM repository for Mandrake cooker?

Nicholas Brown nicbrown at cisco.com
Thu Jan 15 15:05:22 UTC 2004

As a side issue, I not that the default /etc/yum.conf installed by the
yum-2.0.1-1mdk.rpm is setup to use redhat repositories. :-) See below.
Perhaps this should be changed to at least use the Mandrake 9.2 repository as
an inital default.

Cheers,
Nick

[main]
cachedir=/var/cache/yum
debuglevel=2
logfile=/var/log/yum.log
pkgpolicy=newest
distroverpkg=redhat-release
tolerant=1
exactarch=1
[base]
name=Red Hat Linux $releasever - $basearch - Base
baseurl=http://mirror.dulug.duke.edu/pub/yum-repository/redhat/$releasever/$base
arch/
[updates]
name=Red Hat Linux $releasever - Updates
baseurl=http://mirror.dulug.duke.edu/pub/yum-repository/redhat/updates/$releasev
er/