[Yum] yumgroups.xml?

Jeff Sheltren sheltren at cs.ucsb.edu
Sat Jan 10 19:33:18 UTC 2004

Well, to answer your question, I don't think there is currently a way to
specify which yumgroups.xml file to use.  My advice would be to name your
groups differently than the groups are named on the public repo.  Then yum
will read both files and smoosh them together.  You'll be able to use the
groupupdate/groupinstall commands for your groups and just ignore the other
groups.  Hope that helps.

-Jeff