[Yum] package specific scripts

Farkas Levente lfarkas at bppiac.hu
Fri Jan 9 09:18:24 UTC 2004

hi,
it'd be very useful if I can assign some package post (or pre) install
script in yum. eg if I update kerenl (which is getting more and more
frequent nowadays in fedora) I always have to run:
export CC=/usr/bin/gcc32; vmware-config.pl
and in most case it run without any problem. but it'd be much easier if
it happend during the night when yum update runs, and if only there are
some problem, than I have to do it manualy.
yours.