[Yum] yum-arch and (turning off) recursive behaviour

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at physik.fu-berlin.de
Tue Feb 24 14:58:36 UTC 2004

Hello,

yum-arch is recursively indexing and headering all rpm found in the
specfied directory. Could this be turned off with a simple hack at
first and perhaps with a command line switch later (--norecurse or
--excludedir)?

The reason is, that I would like to structure a repository like

/some/path/to/repo
and
/some/path/to/repo/debuginfo

and I would like to have these two treated like separate repos, so
that the user can decide to activate or not the debuginfo
rpms. Currently the headers created for /some/path/to/repo would
contain the ones from /some/path/to/repo/debuginfo too.

(As a workaround I could temporarily move away or chmod the debuginfo
dir, but that is far too hackish ;)
Axel.Thimm at physik.fu-berlin.de