[Yum] using yum for the second time

drussi at iprimus.com.au drussi at iprimus.com.au
Fri Feb 20 23:48:57 UTC 2004

I got it working! I didnt try using my browser I just tried again after that
attempt and it started to work. I think it was because I was downloading
emails at the same time.

Well now that I got it working I wanna ask is there a way to get yum to automatically
update every package that you have for you or you have to specify it one
by one after viewing what you need with the yum command "yum list updates"?

Thanks