[Yum] Vicky P. Retzke/IS/Overnite is out of the office.

VPRetzke at overnite.com VPRetzke at overnite.com
Thu Aug 26 18:15:35 UTC 2004

I will be out of the office starting  08/26/2004 and will not return until
08/30/2004.

NOTE: THIS DOCUMENT MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND NONPUBLIC INFORMATION.  IT IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL(S) OR ENTITY(IES) NAMED ABOVE, AND OTHERS SPECIFICALLY AUTHORIZED TO RECEIVE IT.
If you are not the intended recipient of this document, you are notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by return email, delete the electronic message and destroy any printed copies. Thank you for your cooperation.