[Yum] how to determine size of package

seth vidal skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Thu Aug 12 20:05:43 UTC 2004

> To make answering less painful and my question less annoying - lets do
> some multiple choice ...
>
> a) getting close - maybe next week
> b) last minute hassles are pushing the release back to end of month
> c) some time around the release of FC3
> d) yum was so much fun when I started it but now it just gives me the
> shits - so leave me alone on the release date will ya - it will be done
> when its done

well that depends, entirely, on what you mean by 'released' :)

Let's use some multiple choice. Does that mean:

a. Bug free in every way
b. functionally equivalent to yum 2.0.X
c. testable but maybe not production-quality yet.
d. will eat your young and embarrass you in front of attractive members
of the gender of your choosing.

which of thse?