[Yum] problems with yum

stefan ducu stefan_ducu at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 21 20:55:40 UTC 2004

I have some problems with yum and i would like you to
help me, if there is a solution to my problem of
course.
I get the connection to internet through a proxie
server(it`s my academy`s proxie) and because of this i
can`t connect and so i can`t make the upgrades of my
linux fedora core 1.I wondered if there could be a
modification in the yum.conf file to tell yum that i
use a proxie and so to connect through it.Is this
possible?
Thank you for your time!