[Yum] Include one .conf file in another?

Hedemark, Magnus CHedemark at trueposition.com
Fri Sep 26 20:05:27 UTC 2003

I don't understand it at all but I've only read the man page until now.   I
was just told that some of this stuff is well documented in the archives.
Assuming the stuff in the archives is good doc, then IMHO it would be good
to get the man page updated to include all the new features.

Magnus Hedemark
Linux Network Admin
TruePosition, Inc.
Office 610-680-1133