[Yum] Re: Questions about headers ...

Robert G. Brown rgb at phy.duke.edu
Wed Sep 24 17:53:40 UTC 2003

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003, C.Lee Taylor wrote:

> Again, I beleive I understand this, just from watching what yum
> check-update and friends do, my first throught is about the first
> update, alot of bandwidth can be used just bring an installation up
> todate, which maybe this belongs in the HOWTO ( which I have not seen a
> url on the mail list [ have not looked on the homepage just yet ] )

Sorry, it was posted just this morning again to the list:

  http://www.phy.duke.edu/~rgb

and follow links down General.  This is a DRAFT, recall, and may not
answer all your questions.  In fact, it might not answer any of them.
Or it might answer them wrong.  I'm doing my best, though...:-)

   rgb

Duke University Dept. of Physics, Box 90305
Durham, N.C. 27708-0305
Phone: 1-919-660-2567  Fax: 919-660-2525     email:rgb at phy.duke.edu