[Yum] Small update on the HOWTO...

Robert G. Brown rgb at phy.duke.edu
Tue Sep 23 00:00:02 UTC 2003

OK, I fixed (mostly) the server/repository confusion (I hope) and added
most of a section on yum.conf that is the slightly digested man pag in
disguise.  I still need to add a list of the [serverid] options, but
they are all demonstrated in the example and are pretty straightforward.

Progress should be a bit faster now.  I think Jonathan is joining me and
will be contributing sections, which should really speed things up.

   rgb

Duke University Dept. of Physics, Box 90305
Durham, N.C. 27708-0305
Phone: 1-919-660-2567  Fax: 919-660-2525     email:rgb at phy.duke.edu