[Yum] Survey of Use

Hedemark, Magnus mhedemark at trueposition.com
Thu Oct 23 17:06:28 UTC 2003

Seth says:
> > Anyone know if fedora will ever build for other arches besides i386?
>
> There is a guy on the fedora-devel lists who has built most everything
> for X86_64.
>
> and well, itanium.. - hahaha - if you have a spare 15K I'll
> pick one up
> :)

There is grumbling in the Aurora Linux camp about joining Fedora but I
haven't been keeping close tabs on that group.  That would add the popular
sparc architecture.

I have a couple of old alphas I'm not doing anything with right now.  But
I'm not sure how much time I want to invest in what is essentially a dead
architecture.