[Yum] yum HOWTO draft

Theresa Chen therchen at cs.fsu.edu
Wed Oct 22 14:35:13 UTC 2003

That depends...on what the general audience.  Do we know what the majority
consists of?  Sys admins who wants to ditch up2date and reduce load for
Duke's server or regular joe with a small workstation at home who got
tired of installing each and individual dependency just to get one
package working?

Just out of curiosity, do any of you know?

--Theresa