[Yum] new daily 2.0.X release

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Tue Oct 7 09:19:06 UTC 2003

seth vidal wrote :

>  New yum daily - I swear this is what will become 2.0.4, no, really, I
> swear :)

Well, as there has been no other feedback about this daily snapshot, I
might as well give mine. It's working fine for me, I've tried the search
functionality too, and although I find it quite slow, and the output not
very convenient, it's a nice addition.

For the search and provides commands, I think I'd prefer an output closer
to the one from list. Sure, it doesn't then show exactly where the searched
string was encountered, but from the current output there isn't much to it
anyway.

Matthias

Raw Hide 20031006 - Linux kernel 2.4.22-1.2087.nptl
Load : 0.18 0.48 0.99