[Yum] Building a Yum Repository

Charles Curley charlescurley at charlescurley.com
Tue Oct 7 01:48:53 UTC 2003

I'm cross-posting this to the yum list, of which I am not a
member. Please CC me in your replies to that list.

There have been some questions about using yum (Yellow dog Updater,
Modified) on Fedora on various lists. I set up a yum repository, and
wrote up my notes on how to do this. I currently have them in
OpenOffice.org format, and have exported them to xml. As soon as I get
my xml tools working correctly, I'll produce a somewhat more readable
version. Eventually, when I get it whipped into shape and have had
some peer review, I'll release it under the GFDL. Meanwhile, for
your review are a raw text export from OpenOffice.org and a pdf
export from OOo version. Sorry, the hyperlinks didn't export.

http://www.charlescurley.com/yum.html