[Yum] HOWTO morphing again...

Robert G. Brown rgb at phy.duke.edu
Fri Nov 21 15:19:32 UTC 2003

I'm working on the HOWTO some today so don't be surprised (if you look
at it) to see it changing out from under you.  A major reorganization,
and somewhere in there a long awaited paring out of all the cra? that I
wrote in the first pass.  I'm also GOING to finish the actual yum
section if it kills me.

I think that I'm going to retitle the yum article "Getting Started with
Yum" or the like.  That way there will be two documents -- a formal
HOWTO with a lot of detail, and the Getting Started with much more
overview/example (and with print-ready images).

I'm likely out of town over the weekend and part of next week, so I may
not hear feedback until the week after next, but hopefully this will end
up being a major improvement.  I just wish I could type faster...;-)

   rgb

Duke University Dept. of Physics, Box 90305
Durham, N.C. 27708-0305
Phone: 1-919-660-2567  Fax: 919-660-2525     email:rgb at phy.duke.edu