[Yum] Proxy

Ryan Doherty ryan.doherty at mrc.ac.za
Thu Nov 20 12:52:42 UTC 2003

Hello,

I've tried setting the proxy, and I am getting the following error message:

-----

retrygrab() failed for:

http://mirror.dulug.duke.edu/pub/yum-repository/redhat/9/i386/headers/header.inf
Executing failover method
failover: out of servers to try
Error getting file
http://mirror.dulug.duke.edu/pub/yum-repository/redhat/9/i386/headers/header.inf
[Errno 7] HTTP Error (CannotSendRequest):

-----

I'm sorry for being such a newbie.  Is there an FAQ that would help me
understand the program?

Sincerely,

Ryan