[Yum] Odd question

Jim Perrin perrin at ohio.edu
Thu Nov 20 01:11:28 UTC 2003

Forgive the heresy of the question, but I am curious to know if anyone here
has yum (specifically yum-arch) working on debian. I currently maintain a
webserver at Ohio University that's been running quite nicely on debian
stable. I've been tasked to bring up a mirror on site for rh/fedora core
but given some internal budgeting reasons, it's simpler for me to add a
CNAME and have two sites on my debian box than ask for another
machine/static ip etc. Anyone out there have this set up? I just need to
generate the headers, and through some files around, but on debian.

--
Jim Perrin