[Yum] very much a newbie

Jeff Sheltren sheltren at cs.ucsb.edu
Wed Nov 19 23:38:09 UTC 2003

Well, that's not really a yum question.  Really if you point your
yum.conf file to look at a repository which provides mozilla 1.5, then
you'd just need to do a 'yum update' and it would update it for you...
If you are running your own repository, then you'll need to find/make a
mozilla rpm for your system and put it there (in the repository), then
run yum-arch to update the headers in the repository.

-Jeff