[Yum] feature request for using yum a back end?

seth vidal skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Tue Nov 11 21:39:06 UTC 2003

> I agree--so I am treating this iteration as an effort to open some lines
> of communication between seth, fedora, and other developers how best to
> interact with yum.  I willing to put down money that yum will become the
> back end of choice for developers.

some convergence of things in up2date/r-c-p/kickstart/yum and other such
tools is becoming painfully obvious. Seeing as 100% of the main
developers on the above are in a 30 mile area it might be wise to have a
little sit-down with these people if there is anyway to get them all to
have the freetime and want to use it in that way :)