[Yum] Red Hat Linux 9 as of April 30, 2004 - maintainance discontinued

James Olin Oden joden at malachi.lee.k12.nc.us
Sat Nov 8 03:41:13 UTC 2003

On 7 Nov 2003, seth vidal wrote:

> On Fri, 2003-11-07 at 10:02, Sean O'Connell wrote:
> > Wilhelm-
> >
> > I believe there is a movement afoot to do just this called fedora-legacy
> > project. The list is hosted off of the dulug lists site.

> It's moved to redhat.com - the link will redirect.
>
> and the yum list isn't really the best place for this discussion
Your correct it isn't Seth, but I personally find it interesting (not
necessarily in a usefull way) of how this conversation is ultimately
spilling into just about every list I am on.  For good or ill RedHat's
announcement definately caught some by suprise (not myself, because
I knew it was coming from Fedora).

Cheers...james