[Yum] (no subject)

Konstantin Riabitsev icon at linux.duke.edu
Fri Nov 7 16:21:57 UTC 2003

On Fri, 2003-11-07 at 10:38, Bearer, Jeff S. wrote:
> Has anyone here heard of a project trying to accomplish the same
> goals?  I've asked this question in the APT-RPM community a little
> over a year ago and nobody had any knowledge of such a project.

I have been working on a project similar to what you are describing off
and on for some time. I don't have any docs or info to show quite yet (I
should write some), but there is code, and it is rapidly approaching a
0.1. The project is called "Redux." If you want to know more or
participate, please subscribe to the redux mailing list: