[Yum] Red Hat Linux 9 as of April 30, 2004 - maintainance discontinued

wilhelm.moser at demos.at wilhelm.moser at demos.at
Fri Nov 7 14:50:11 UTC 2003

sorry but by now I'm really confused. (Maybe my Question was incorrect)

What I ment is that Redhat will not continue the releases of Red Hat Linux
and, as it seems, will only provide the Enterprise Solutions after 4/30.
RedHat will also stop providing updates for all previous releases.
yum's base archive is a link to the RedHat updates. (Thank you for the
link to fedora but I see no solutions to this them but discussions about
the rpm package itself.)
Who will fill that gap? Is someone out there who will continue building
updated RH6,7,8,9 packages to download from yum repositories?
greetings willi moser