[Yum] Mailing list administrivia (was: "THE LIMITS OF CORPORA TE POWER")

Hedemark, Magnus mhedemark at trueposition.com
Thu Nov 6 21:05:39 UTC 2003

RGB said:

There is part of your problem;  upgrade your SA.  2.6 is much more accurate,
especially if you take a couple of hours to train your Bayes filters up
front.

I'm getting nearly 100% accuracy on my home server using 2.6.  I have had
*no* good email flagged as spam yet.  I've had a few spams get under the
radar, but I'm being very conservative and only flagging as spam if the
score is >=8 (the default is 5).