[Yum] Red Hat Linux 9 as of April 30, 2004 - maintainance discontinued

seth vidal skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Tue Nov 4 01:24:39 UTC 2003

> Err... I think you confused the mailing lists here. :) I did not write
> yum (only small patches), I just happen to sit in the same building with
> the real author and bounce ideas off of him from time to time.

(just to give credit out evenly, you also sit in the building with
michael stenner who should be given a gimongous amount of credit for the
things he's written that have made not only yum but other projects a lot
more sustainable.)
Additionally, when I mumble things at lunch and you and michael reply,
your replies, even though I might argue with you, are terribly useful
to a lot of things in yum development.