[Yum] 1.0.1 is here

seth vidal skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Tue May 20 04:08:07 UTC 2003

Hi,
 For those of you running rpm 4.0.4(or thereabouts). I've just uploaded
yum 1.0.1 for your viewing pleasure.

changes:

- fixed a bunch of dep resolution things
- added $releasever, $basearch, $arch, $YUM0-$YUM9 - environment
variables idea from russ herrold
- added diskspacecheck in config file to disable checking disk space
- urlgrabber now used from michael stenner
- catch errors for setting up a new lilo - issue error statement and
continue - troy dawson pointed this out.
- file:// support added with urlgrabber
- fhs compliance /usr/lib -> /usr/share/
- added a bunch of documentation  - read the manpages, please!

- more fixes and what not than I'd like to remember - read the Changelog

Tarball:
http://linux.duke.edu/projects/yum/download/1.0/yum-1.0.1.tar.gz

RHL 7.3 rpm:
http://linux.duke.edu/projects/yum/download/1.0/yum-1.0.1-1_73.noarch.rpm

RHL 7.3 src.rpm:
http://linux.duke.edu/projects/yum/download/1.0/yum-1.0.1-1_73.src.rpm

RHL 8.0 rpm:
http://linux.duke.edu/projects/yum/download/1.0/yum-1.0.1-1_80.noarch.rpm
  - this rpm provided thanks to Bennett Crowell in EE at Duke

RHL 8.0 src.rpm
http://linux.duke.edu/projects/yum/download/1.0/yum-1.0.1-1_80.src.rpm

let me know what I broke :)