[Yum] status report

seth vidal skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Fri May 16 21:41:13 UTC 2003

Hi all,
 I've not posted any new dailies this week for a variety of reasons.
Mostly due to an injury in my immediate canine family and I am away at a
wedding this saturday so I'll probably have a low incidence of useful
work done as well.

My goal is to get the diskspace check stuff documented and ready to roll
for some new dailies of each then 1.0.1 and 1.98 of each are done.

Then from there the failover stuff from Jack and probably the auth work
from Joe will need to merged into the 2.0 branch and then I'll see what
other things should happen.

>From there I dunno.
close stuff in bugzilla out, fix up the docs some more, work on larger
movements of things. Maybe write a roadmap of some sort (hahahahaha)

So just wanted to let you know that I do exist out here just had a
hectic week.