[Yum] request clarification

Carroll, Jim P [Contractor] jcarro10 at sprintspectrum.com
Fri May 2 01:00:49 UTC 2003

As it turns out, you were pretty close.  It was pointing at RH9 repositories.  Not sure what I was thinking about when I did this.  I think I was on autopilot at the time, mimicking the yum.conf I was using for RH9, but failing to actually change the paths to 7.3.

I'm thankful that the problem was a trivial case of PEBCAK, although I'll admit to feeling a little foolish.

Thanks again, Seth.

jc