[Yum] Re: yum] feature request: which channel are we installing from?

seth vidal skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Fri Jul 11 05:04:05 UTC 2003

On Tue, 2003-07-08 at 11:31, R P Herrold wrote:
> On 8 Jul 2003, seth vidal wrote:
>
> > However,
> >  we could list them like this:
> >
> > Name                                     Arch       Version
> > Canna-devel                              i386       3.6-12
> > 	[Repo Name field Here]
>
> in the Version field, I assume it will optionally include
> Epoch when present, duly punctuated

Here is a sample of the new yum list output:

Name                                 Arch   Version         Repo
xosview                              i386   1.8.0-11        base
xpdf-chinese-simplified              i386   1:2.01-9        updates
zephyr                               i386   2.0.5-7.duke.1  distrib

35 chars for Name by default, 6 for arch 15 for ver, rest for repo