[Yum] remote distro upgrade

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Tue Jul 8 23:23:28 UTC 2003

Hey guys,
	I'd like to update a remote server from RH7.2 to RH9.  Is this
possible?  I read a thread back in May that talked about 7.3->9 failing
at the lilo/grub update.  I was wondering if I could get current
information regarding this.  If the state is the same, could you give me
a little more detail about where the boot upgrade fails?  Do I have to
continue to install grub on the box and to the boot sector, or just add
to the config file?  Thank you for the great installer!  There are no
other options that I've found that even attempt a remote distro upgrade!

	-Troy.