[Yum] exactarch updating

seth vidal skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Wed Feb 26 17:15:37 UTC 2003

Hi,
 I implemented exactarch in the config file.

I don't terribly like this feature but it appears that it should work

exactarch = 1 or 0 in the [main] section of the conf file.
defaults to 0

This means the following:
if a pkg changes arch and updates you'll not get the update.
if you have kernel i386 installed and there is only an i686 update, you
won't get the update.

This gives you exactly what you have and I'd recommend AGAINST using
this feature unless you have some bizarre requirements.
it'll be out in a daily shortly.
I'm going to roll in some other changes to the 1.x branch, first.