[Yum] yum and multi architectures ???

seth vidal skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Tue Feb 18 19:57:23 UTC 2003

> OK,
>
> i will try tomorrow and let you know, I am still working on my full s390
> mirror. If that is ready I can rebuild my repos and give it a try.
>
> I'll let you know,

So I was just looking at the client side to make sure this is
possible/makes sense.

It does. However, You're going to download a lot of headers that will
have little or no use to your arch b/c they won't work.

I'll have to look at it some more but there is no reason why you need to
download all those headers. I could simply do a list of archs and say
"if it ain't one of these, toss it out and don't bother downloading it"

it's all one relatively simple function that does this.