[Yum] Yum list error

Keith Winston kwinston at twmi.rr.com
Fri Feb 14 01:46:12 UTC 2003

Michael Stenner wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 13, 2003 at 04:27:41PM -0500, Keith Winston wrote:
>
>>14:47:14 $ yum list
>>Gathering package information from servers
>>Getting headers from: Red Hat Linux 8.0 updates
>>Traceback (most recent call last):
>>   File "/usr/bin/yum", line 45, in ?
>>     yummain.main(sys.argv[1:])
>>   File "yummain.py", line 148, in main
>>   File "clientStuff.py", line 602, in get_package_info_from_servers
>>   File "clientStuff.py", line 308, in urlgrab
>>   File "/usr/lib/python2.2/urllib2.py", line 138, in urlopen
>

> Can you provide the rest of the Traceback?  That looks like it's
> coming from the code I contributed, and it may or may not be related
> to the fact that you're running on 8.0.  I need to see what exception
> was raised, and where it came from, though.
>
> 					-Michael

Oops.  Sorry, I uninstalled the daily build version already and put on
0.9.4 so I can't recreate it without reversing the process.  My test
machine was a plain vanilla Red Hat 8.0 install with some of the updates
already applied.

If you really need the full traceback, let me finish my current testing
of 0.9.4, then I can recreate it for you with the 20030211 build.

Best Regards,
Keith
--
LPIC-2, MCSE, N+