[Yum] pretty new daily for rpm 4.2/phoebe machines
skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Tue Feb 11 05:47:20 UTC 2003
Daily available at:
Nifty things here:
1. http keep-alive support
2. file:// url for repositories
NB: - it will still copy the headers into the cachedir, but not the
rpms. - I wanted the headers there for cdrom or caching-only
3. the lockfile is less stupid now - not much less stupid - but somewhat
4. cleaned up an odd case in the erase mechanism where it might not find
a file-based-dep on removal of a package.
5. pulled in a newer checkbootloader.py from up2date-client
6. updated and fixed the args in yum-arch - no more -L - it's now -v and
-vv as per a suggestion on the list.
7. some general patch applications.
Could you send me your i18n patch again - but against this daily. I
want to merge it now but I've shuffled a bunch of things around.
More information about the Yum