[Yum] quick survey

Troy Dawson dawson at fnal.gov
Mon Feb 10 14:48:42 UTC 2003

Hi Seth,
We're using it at Fermilab.  It's standard in our Fermi Linux 7.3.1, and
optional for our Fermi Linux 7.1.1 distributions.

 From our ftp repositories we get the following numbers for machines using
yum. (This is last week, it will be going up by a couple hundred soon as a
farm is planning on going to 7.3.1 this week or next)

Fermi Linux 7.3.1
358 machines

Fermi Linux 7.1.1
39 machines