[Yum] quick survey

Joe Cooper joe at swelltech.com
Sat Feb 8 23:33:10 UTC 2003

We're using it on all of our shipping systems now.  We have about 20 in
the field running yum, with plans to bring them all into the fold as
soon as I figure out how to bring RH 6.2 up to 7.3 using yum without
breaking stuff (I think this has been done by some folks here,
already?).  We have installations all over the US, Africa, China, Korea,
the UK, and South America.

I use it on my personal and office boxes as well.

We like yum a lot, and our clients love it as well (when they ever have
reason to interact with it directly).

--
Joe Cooper <joe at swelltech.com>
Web caching appliances and support.