[Yum] quick survey

R P Herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Sat Feb 8 06:32:48 UTC 2003

On 7 Feb 2003, seth vidal wrote:

>  Could y'all drop a message to the list and tell me where you're using
> yum and how many machines you're using it on?
>
> I'd just like to get an idea of who is out there.

12 units -- mixed RHL 7.3 and 8.0 (and Phoebe whatever) -- 3
commercial sites and my residence

Doing side by sides, getting comfortable in transition away
from autorpm.  I am also figuring out the needed updates in my
mirroring constellation.

Would it be possible to yum-ify the RHL 7.2 and updates for
RHL 7.2 at the dulug mirror, so I can have a install and
updates testing set?  Presently I only have a yum-my 7.2
updates.

-- Russ Herrold