[Yum] RHL 2.1AS and yum?

Tom Diehl tdiehl at rogueind.com
Tue Feb 4 15:08:56 UTC 2003

Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone has tried to upgrade from 7.2 to 2.1AS using yum??
I have built most of it from the .src rpms but for some reason I cannot get
the right combination of anaconda, libs and kernels to allow me to get 2.1AS
installed on the machine. I am thinking about bypassing the anaconda problems
by using yum to do the upgrade. I got 99% of the rpms to build using a
partially updated 7.2 box as a compile box.

Comments?? Suggestions??

--
.............Tom	"Nothing would please me more than being able to
tdiehl at rogueind.com	hire ten programmers and deluge the hobby market

   			We are still waiting ....