[Yum] Install .src.rpm packages with yum

Josep M. websurfer_email at yahoo.es
Sat Dec 13 10:28:42 UTC 2003

Hello.

The most big problem that I see if you want build a distro is that many .src.rpm have not stored all info with "rpm -qR",visit
http://bugzilla.redhat.com and You will found many samples,so You must have an additional info(added before
by hand) in Your build script.

Josep

Begin of Quote Ian Burrell :