[Yum] yumgroups.xml

Joseph Tate jtate at dragonstrider.com
Fri Dec 12 18:00:26 UTC 2003

Harish Chauhan wrote:

> Thanks, things are working fine.
>
> 1. Can I have additional "yumgroups.xml" with different packages listed
> in it ?
>
> Looking forward to someone's response.

> Thanks in advance.....
> Regards, Harish Chauhan

Harish, two things.  Please trim your replies when responding to a
digest posting, and change the subject.  You'll get more readership that
way, and we really don't need or want to see all of those messages
twice.  You should also post in text format instead of HTML.

As for the yumgroups.xml question, I'm sure you could use PHP or
mod_perl to serve up different yumgroups.xml files based on who's
connecting, but that's left as an exercise to the reader.

Joseph