[Yum] Multiple machines & timeliness of updates.

Kerry Cox kerry.cox at ksl.com
Fri Dec 5 16:24:50 UTC 2003

Setting up a yum repository or something similar is something I have
been meaning to do a long time. Are there any good texts out there that
explain how? Any suggested HowTos or URLs?
I checked the main yum page and though there are public repositories
listed I am loathe to overtax them and our bandwidth with 50+ machines.
A local repository would work nicely.
I am a new convert to yum (moving over from apt-get) and figured this is
probably the way to go seeing as how all our machines use Red Hat and
will probably continue to use Fedora.
Thanks.
KJ