[Yum] Dulug down?

Ben Ricker bricker at wellinx.com
Fri Dec 5 15:32:39 UTC 2003

On Fri, 2003-12-05 at 09:15, Hedemark, Magnus wrote:
> Ummm...

> > Or isn't the 404 indicate that a file is not found? I forget.
>
> 404 means the server is up, but the file you're asking for does not exist.
>
> > Anyway, is Dulug down? I downloaded the latest release and
> > this was the
> > first check-update I performed. i have version yum-2.0.4-20031205.
>
> Are you really running Red Hat Linux 1?  That's what you're asking for
> updates for.

I have this in the yum.conf:

distroverpkg=redhat-release

and this in /etc/redhat-release:

Fedora Core release 1 (Yarrow).

Yum worked yesterday but since I upgraded about an hour ago to the
latest released version, I get the error.

Does this help? Am I missing something? I have not made any changes to
the files since install.

Ben Ricker
Wellinx, inc.