[Yum] Repository Scoring Patch

Ryan Tomayko rtomayko at naeblis.cx
Sat Aug 30 15:32:27 UTC 2003

On Sat, 2003-08-30 at 02:20, seth vidal wrote:
> So if it seems like I've not acted on your patches it's not b/c I'm
> ignoring them it's b/c I'm trying to make sure they work and make sense
> based around the other changes that will happen in 2.1

No prob at all. I needed some of this stuff ASAP for boxes at work and
figured there was no harm in submitting it. I really wasn't expecting it
to go into the 2.0.x series as it seems modifications are being kept to
stability/efficiency type stuff.

Let me know if there's anything that doesn't make sense in there or if
there's anything else you need a body for. I'd love to contribute in any
way I can.

- Ryan