[Yum] complete install of system using yum?

Eric V. Smith eric at trueblade.com
Mon Aug 18 15:03:53 UTC 2003

> seth vidal wrote:
>
>> Do you know how long before y'all have a tarball of lcfg. I'd like to
>>
>>take a look but sifting through the 50 or so cvs subdirs is kinda
>> painful.
>>
> We're in the process of porting our stuff to RH9 at the moment with the
> academic session starting in October so things are hectic - once that's
> out though my priority is updating the exportable version. If you are
> really keen I can probably do something before that but it would be
> RH7.x based. Given the updates that are going in for RH9 we'd rather not
>  confuse people with documentation that's out of sync.

I need it for RH8.0, and I'd like to try it sooner rather than later.  I
guess I'll just grab it from CVS.  Is there anon-CVS access, or is the
access through the web pages the only option?

In lieu of that, I'd be interested in the RH7.x version, if it's possible
for you to tar it up without causing yourself a lot of hassle.