[Yum] Web page idea

Jack Neely jjneely at pams.ncsu.edu
Thu Aug 14 16:39:14 UTC 2003

On Thu, Aug 14, 2003 at 11:16:14AM -0400, seth vidal wrote:
> On Thu, 2003-08-14 at 11:10, Jack Neely wrote:
> > Folks,
> >
> > I'm telling people left and right that the proper way to modify Realm
> > Linux here at NCSU is via the features that Yum offers.  The thing is,
> > I'm starting to forget all the little tidbits and goodies myself
> >
> > Can we get the man pages posted on the website?  (The usability thing.)
> > And/or a page of tips and tricks and doing of neat things with yum.
> > Specifically, I'm interested in (and hell, just might even write myself)
> > how to take an existing repository of, say, RHL 9, and add your own
> > repository along side of it to add packages and/or control versions.
> > Example, how to keep your kernel at a specific version.
> >

> last time I checked you have write access to those pages ;)
>
> make sure they play nice with pharser.
>
> -sv

I *like* pharser.  You should see my test webpages at
current.linux.ncsu.edu which will soon be moved to the real address
linux.ncsu.edu.

Jack

Jack Neely <slack at quackmaster.net>
Linux Realm Kit Administration and Development
PAMS Computer Operations at NC State University
GPG Fingerprint: 1917 5AC1 E828 9337 7AA4  EA6B 213B 765F 3B6A 5B89