[Yum] repository generation

seth vidal skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Sun Aug 3 21:06:54 UTC 2003

On Sun, 2003-08-03 at 12:35, Carwyn Edwards wrote:
> Rick Thomas wrote:
>
> > Note, Carwyn's proposal ...
>

> I'm not making proposals - the tool we have here has shortcomings - I'd
> rather just throw ideas among a knowledgeable audience and try and come
> up with something sensible.
>
> For background info on the kind of ideas I'm thinking about see
> http://www.gridweaver.org/

If that is what you're interested in I would heartily suggest looking at
this project:

http://issg.cs.duke.edu/cod/
http://www.cs.duke.edu/~justin/cod/

Cluster-on-demand is probably closer to what you want for the gridweaver
description. I know the guy doing a lot of the programming on the job
and it's impressive.